About Mr. Henault
Mr. Henault is committed to helping individuals, families and businesses with their Business, Real Estate, Estate Planning and/or Trust/Estate Administration needs.
Martial E. Henault has been practicing law in Medford, Oregon since 1983. He is admitted to practice in all courts in Oregon including the Federal District Court for Oregon.
Mr. Henault is a member of the Estate Planning & Administration, Government Law, Labor & Employment, and Real Estate & Land Use sections of the Oregon State Bar.
Mr. Henault is a long-time member of the Jackson County Bar Association, Southern Oregon Estate Planning Council, the Medford Kiwanis Club and the Knights of Columbus.
Mr. Henault has maintained an active practice for over thirty years devoted to estate planning, business and real estate law for individuals, families and businesses. He has served as a mediator or arbitrator in court annexed and private proceedings for twenty years. He volunteered for nine years as a Small Claims Court Judge Pro Tem with the Jackson County, Oregon Courts. Mr. Henault also served an elected term as a member of the Oregon State Bar House of Delegates.
- Estate Planning – Wills & Trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Advance Directives (Living Wills)
- Probates – Estate Administration/Disputes
- Trusts – Disability/Death Administrations, Disputes
- Business and Commercial Law
- Business Organizations
- Limited Liability Companies (LLC’s)
- Sole Proprietorships
- Real Estate – Transactions, Deeds, Contracts
U.S. District Court District of Oregon, 1988
University of Oregon School of Law, Eugene, Oregon
J.D. – 1983
University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont
B.A. cum laude – 1975
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oregon State Bar, Member
- Oregon State Bar, Estate Planning Section, Member
- Oregon State Bar, Labor and Employment Law Section, Member
- Oregon State Bar, Government Law Section, Member
- Oregon State Bar, Administrative Law Section, Member
- Jackson County Bar Association, Member
- Arbitration Service of Portland Mediation & Arbitration Panels Member
- Southern Oregon Estate Planning Council, Member
- Medford Kiwanis Club, Member
- Knights of Columbus, Member